Why outsource accounting?
Why should you entrust accounting and payroll and personnel administration to a specialized external company?
Such a decision comes with a lot of advantages:
- the ability to concentrate on the core activity of the company,
- reduction of operating costs,
- service by professionals with current knowledge,
- saving time spent on submitting explanations to fiscal institutions,
- Guarantee of work continuity,
- Guarantee of confidentiality of sensitive financial and employee data,
- Significant reduction of management's legal liability,
- Gaining access to modern financial management IT.
Our company provides
- Access to data from anywhere in the world with the use of Manager’s Panel Module
- Access to analyses and reporting through Business Intelligence Module
- Constant supervision by a team of statutory auditors
Manager’s Panel Module is a tool, thanks to which the management staff or a company owner may gain access to financial, payroll and business data, and more, on the company via a web browser from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day.
After logging on to the Manager’s Panel, the company’s owner or its manager is granted access, inter alia, to analyses of income and expenses by contractors and commodities, information about taxes to be paid, age structure of assets and liabilities, human resources and payroll reports, accounting reports e.g. accounting records, accounting statements, current balance sheet, etc.
Using the Manager’s Panel you get:
- access to corporate data from anywhere in the world by viewing them via the Internet, 24 hours a day,
- possibility to view reports necessary for the proper management of the company.
Business Intelligence Module is an intuitive tool used to create reports and analyses based on data entered into the program, which provides financial and accounting information required for comprehensive monitoring and management of the company. The tool is also available remotely.
Using the Business Intelligence Module you get:
- Better view of the company’s activities – the module provides companies with reliable, fast and up-to-date information regarding many facets of their business.
- Decision-making improvement – decision-making becomes easier with clear and sectional data on the business in the form of analyses and reports which enable company’s owners and managers to take action necessary for achieving intended business objectives.
- Reducing costs of analyses’ acquisition – BI analyses respond to inquiries promptly, while creating even the most complex reports and statements requires only a simple drag & drop method.
- Time-saving – continuous reports are always delivered on time through subscriptions. The module automatically sends reports with information necessary to diagnose current situation in the company and take appropriate action.
- Verification of plans’ implementation process – BI analysis module allows you to easily and in one report ascertain a project's execution phase as well as follow the trends for each of the key performance indicators.