The scope of Mac Auditor’s accounting services is each time determined with the Client individually in order to truly understand and correspond to the needs of his enterprise. Our offer consists of many components tailored to the preferences and organizational culture of the Client’s company. Mac Auditor seeks to ensure that the deadlines, arising from the regulations and internal reporting procedures in the Clients’ companies, are met.
Each of our Clients receives supervision from a chief accountant, responsible for monitoring a team of specialists assigned to provide services for his enterprise. Substantial improvement of communication between the accounting company and the Client takes place by transferring some processes related to the circulation of documents onto an online platform, however at Client’s request the standard document workflow can still be exercised.
An exemplary scope of services comprises, inter alia:
- Accounting in accordance with the accounting act and tax regulations. The records of costs are kept under the standardized chart of accounts and standard accounting policy. The frequency of the transmission of documents is adjusted to the range of the Client’s activity.
- Calculation of obligatory tax liabilities and preparation of adequate tax returns (VAT, CIT)
- Representing the Client before the tax office
- 24 hour online access to the key accounting data via a BI Point tool available on the website
- Online access to the key accounting data
- Preparation of monthly reports for the management on the basis of the accounting data in accordance with an individually established model (management report)
- Systematic submission of any analyses and reports or remote 24 hour access to Business Intelligence module on the basis of the information entered into the financial and accounting system
- Continuous contact with a chief accountant
- Tax consultations with a tax advisor
- Preparation of an annual financial statement in accordance with the accounting act or IAS and audit services
- Reporting to the capital group, consolidation packages
- Statistical reporting (GUS, NBP)
- Hot Line for the Client
- Support for the collection process
- Preparation of payments in the banking system
- Other administrative and financial services
We would also like to refer you to our additional accounting services, complementing our standard offer for the provision of accounting services, and our services related to HR administration and payroll.